Mr. Imran Khan, you have to give it to the man, Mr. Modi. He presided over the worst case of anti-Muslim pogrom in Indian Gujarat and still managed to win the top chair, twice.
Somehow his hitler-esque political campaign is working. India has no precedence to draw lessons from on their path of racial supremacy politics
I completely understand Mr. Modi’s lieutenant, Amit Shah’s Machiavellian advice to beat up the little guy – the Muslims — in the society to garner majority vote. Will it unify an already fractured country of several races and religions — that we’ll have to see.
So the Globetrotting, Netanyahu hugging, Pakistan bashing, minorities lynching representative of the already well entrenched Hindu majority, is back in the saddle.
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the outcome of a hundred battles” Sun Tzu.
I will go over 15 things that Prime Minister Imran Khan should adopt from the Modi Model:
- Offer shares of Public sector enterprises in the open market
- Give a free hand to law enforcement to hunt down terrorists, even across the border.
- Do not let any diplomatic slight go un-punished.
- Hug thy enemy, “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” Sun Tzu. Pakistan doesn’t have to be more royal than the King himself and make enemies of people that don’t want to be.
- Demonetize the Pakistani currency notes immediately, make GST payment simple and on the lower side (< 10%). This will bring the price of essential commodities down.
- Make one slab tax law and then go after money launderers and crooks in the business community.
- Make banking insolvency laws to be able to auction crook’s property.
- Modernize the military — not the current WW2 kind of set piece battle military. I mean massive precision fire power projection when asked for. “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt” Sun Tzu.
- Invest in STEM education institutions and lower student loans markup. Invest in education to bring up the backward communities.
- Lower house building markup, access to sanitation, clean drinking water and LPG.
- Bring in universal healthcare insurance of up to Rs 0.5 million per person.
- Deposit urea, gas, electric and seed subsidies directly into the bank account of farmers and vulnerable people.
- Undertake massive tree plantation drive and expand green power plants, and invest in ports & roads.
- Build rapport and trade relations with all the bullies in the world equally. That is USA, China & India.
- Unify the Pakistani nation on a common national narrative of how we are to contribute to the world.
What Mr. Imran Khan does not have to do is to mess with weak neighbors and minorities in the country.
I hope someone’s listening.
For more related topics go to the following links